Monday, November 16, 2009

Project!

WHAT I HAVE:
-I have a little over an hour of personal interview - Phil and I sat down tonight and I told my story. After listening to it, and hearing what Phil had to say, what might work best is that I'm the only spoken dialogue but that I include a couple of the voicemails I have from Justin. Up for debate but definitely have good stuff so far.
-I've collected the pictures I want to use, I just need to scan and save them.

WHAT I NEED:
-I'm meeting with Cam tomorrow to go over my materials in their entirity to decide a timeline for the project - what should go where, what to include or exclude, ect. An outside opinion will definitely help me along.
-I want to take what the guest photojournalist showed us with his 9/11 tribute and take a couple shots of letters I have from Justin and play with the words.

All in all, things are going well. I'm feeling optimistic about the project and most importantly, I'm passionate about it. I can't wait for the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment