Sunday, November 22, 2009

my video finally uploaded

So, after about an hour, the video I had and wanted to present to the class uploaded to my computer. Rather than upload it to my blog, I'd like to keep it as a surprise - I want to be able to see everyone's initial response to the video when we present the final version of our projects in class. Sandy - I'll be showing you snapshots of it in our conference Tuesday.
This week I'll be working on editing and picture placement. I went through last week with Phil, and Keeley ended up going through my pictures too, and I know which pictures I'd like to use and now just need to work on where I'd like them in relation to my audio.
Also, after working with Phil on some editorial decisions, I've decided to conclude my video project by discussing my new relationship. I figured that if I heard of someone losing their boyfriend two and a half years ago, one of my first questions would be - have you met anyone else? (consequently, in many of the interviews I've done recently, reporters ask the same question and want to know about any relationship I'm in now)
I've also made the decision that in my video the only dialogue I'll be using will be of me and Justin. I have great voicemails from Justin that I will definitely be including - I've narrowed it down to two (again, with the help of Phil).
I'm plugging along and so far things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment